||Out of stock
Simms' develops all its women's waders with beta from the world's best female guides. Enter the new Freestone® Stockingfoots, where articulated patterning in cahoots with center leg seams prioritize fit for appreciated fishing comfort. The Toray® QuadraLam™ perimeter breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with conviction, while waders conveniently convert from chest- to waist-high level thanks to reversible suspender buckles. Fleece-lined reach-through pockets keep hands nimble through nuclear weather and amplify storage options. And, finally, exercise your right to accessorize via an internal zipper interface that synchs with the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately). Simms' best warranty in wading comes standard.
- Women’s‐specific design features scalloped top opening; fits higher at the chest & lower at the back
- Zippered chest pocket
- Reach‐through, micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer pocket
- Internal zipper interface for attaching the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately)
- Articulated patterning & center‐leg seam construction
- Built‐in belt loop with 1.5 in. nylon wading belt included
- Reversible suspender buckles offer waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards
FABRIC TECH: 4‐layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof/breathable laminate
APPROX. WEIGHT: 31 oz./ 850 g.
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
- All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.
Toray® Wader Care
Toray® waders are breathable though not as breathable as GORE-TEX®. They do not have the same properties as GORE-TEX® and therefore finding pinholes will not be possible using the alcohol test. Care for Simms waders with Toray® technology as you would a GORE-TEX® wader. Make sure to dry them out after use and do not wear jeans, and never use a dryer to dry them.
We are not able to replace the feet on Toray® waders. We are only able to put custom feet on GORE-TEX® waders.
Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.